ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,772
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
This is somewhere in between a bug report and a feature request, but as this does generate inconsistent results I feel to report ist as a bug:
When importing from systems other than XenForo 2.2, the importers do take care of
Howeve, they do not set
This does give somewhat inconsistent behaviour:
If a foreigen system is being imported into XenForo < 2.2 and afterwards the installation does...
Read more
Continue reading...
When importing from systems other than XenForo 2.2, the importers do take care of
receive_admin_email.Howeve, they do not set
last_summary_email_date, so the value will stay at default (null).This does give somewhat inconsistent behaviour:
If a foreigen system is being imported into XenForo < 2.2 and afterwards the installation does...
Read more
Continue reading...