Xenforo Stable Version

yadro

Registered

Hello friends how are you. I am glad to be the part of this awesome community i would like to know which version is the stable version of Xenforo for the long term use. Kindly guide me in this regard i am very thank full to you.

aab985030

Registered

latest version.

Please enter a message with more than 20 characters.

yadro

Registered

Thank you both i just install it and its works fine. Other thing is when my access my domain like mydomain.com its shows me root directry instead of xenforo. The site is accessible on mydomain.com/index.php i dont want to access with index.php i want to access directly on mydomain.com kindly help how can i do this. Thank You.

aab985030

Registered

Thank you both i just install it and its works fine. Other thing is when my access my domain like mydomain.com its shows me root directry instead of xenforo. The site is accessible on mydomain.com/index.php i dont want to access with index.php i want to access directly on mydomain.com kindly help how can i do this. Thank You.
yadroThat will be something on your host end, send a support ticket to whoever your web host is and ask because every host is different.