RSS Feed/News XenForo Rest API for Uploading Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
33,524
Points
823

Reputation:

xenforo.com

REST API endpoints (2.2) ​

This document assumes you have already created an API key and setup the necessary headers for your request. Learn more about using the API.
xenforo.com
xenforo.com
I can post the thread via API, but I can't upload the image

Dear XenForo Support Team,

I'm trying to follow the API documentation for the "Uploads an attachment" and "Creates a new attachment key" endpoints. However, I'm still getting some errors, such as "Required input missing: type" when trying to create the attachment key.

Could you please provide me with some sample code or step-by-step instructions on how...

Read more

Continue reading...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top