ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,436
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Woke up this morning to our XenForo Cloud site being unavailable.
Running XenForo Cloud 2.3.11. Customer portal looks normal and the subscription is active.
I've already opened a support ticket, but given the weekend I'm not expecting to hear back until tomorrow during UK business hours.
Has anyone else experienced this or seen this before? Is there anything else I can try from my side while waiting for support?
Screenshot attached.
Continue reading...
Running XenForo Cloud 2.3.11. Customer portal looks normal and the subscription is active.
I've already opened a support ticket, but given the weekend I'm not expecting to hear back until tomorrow during UK business hours.
Has anyone else experienced this or seen this before? Is there anything else I can try from my side while waiting for support?
Screenshot attached.
Continue reading...