ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,975
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I'm having problems when trying to edit resources on my board. For some reason, Xenforo saved the Resource description in size 22 and it's impossible to change the size. I've tried editing the font several times and, after saving, it goes back to size 22.
I made a video demonstrating the bug. This always happens in this resource that I'm editing and it's definitely impossible for me to fix it even after several attempts and days of trying.
I've tried pressing Control +...
Read more
Continue reading...
I made a video demonstrating the bug. This always happens in this resource that I'm editing and it's definitely impossible for me to fix it even after several attempts and days of trying.
I've tried pressing Control +...
Read more
Continue reading...