ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,772
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I realize there have been some fixes in the past about layout jumping, but there's still similar issue on our board.
To rule out any addons etc, here is a demonstration on a completely stock 2.2.11 installation, identical threads with externally linked and internally uploaded same image. Atleast this behaviour is simple to recreate when the image post has a short post after it and nothing else. If there are more posts/content below, it might not happen as often or at all.
Image...
Read more
Continue reading...
To rule out any addons etc, here is a demonstration on a completely stock 2.2.11 installation, identical threads with externally linked and internally uploaded same image. Atleast this behaviour is simple to recreate when the image post has a short post after it and nothing else. If there are more posts/content below, it might not happen as often or at all.
Image...
Read more
Continue reading...