ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,525
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I have an existing installation https://www.modellbahnforum.ch/
The person that originally set up the forum is not part of the game anymore and he gave us all rights of the hosting, so we have full access to the data. Originally the site has been licensed but the license is not valid anymore (since quite some time). What license do I have to buy and is it possible that I buy it as an alternative person for the existing installation?
Regards
Teddy
Continue reading...
The person that originally set up the forum is not part of the game anymore and he gave us all rights of the hosting, so we have full access to the data. Originally the site has been licensed but the license is not valid anymore (since quite some time). What license do I have to buy and is it possible that I buy it as an alternative person for the existing installation?
Regards
Teddy
Continue reading...