Released 2x VIP user color name not changing why ?

ShieldX

Registered

i created a group name vip , if someone buy he will get VIP , but when i try to give color it not working why ???

i tested in registeration group , color is chaning but when i do in vip it not changing the user color name who has purchased ?? what this issue /;

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

i created a group name vip , if someone buy he will get VIP , but when i try to give color it not working why ???

i tested in registeration group , color is chaning but when i do in vip it not changing the user color name who has purchased ?? what this issue /;
ShieldX

Edit user group:​

Display styling priority

Admin 1000
Moderating 900
Registered 0
Unregistered 0
Your Group 100

Thats it

ShieldX

Registered

Edit user group:​

Display styling priority

Admin 1000
Moderating 900
Registered 0
Unregistered 0
Your Group 100

Thats it
SNap!yeah at night i able to figure out , display styling was the issue. Issue Solved now.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

yeah at night i able to figure out , display styling was the issue. Issue Solved now.
ShieldXWhat was the reason on your site for the problem, please share for other users

ShieldX

Registered

What was the reason on your site for the problem, please share for other users
BattleKingActually problem was the display styling number for example we go to ---> User group ----> register than there you see display styling priority ---> so it was set to 0 ----and when i create VIP group it display was also set to 0 ---> so if reg member upgrade to vip he only get vip permissoon but not a color username , when i increase the number of vip display style priopty than it show...it was number game issue..