Upgrade

dlih

Registered

can anyone guide me how to upgrade from xenforo 2.0 to the latest version? because some styles seem to not work on 2.0

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

can anyone guide me how to upgrade from xenforo 2.0 to the latest version? because some styles seem to not work on 2.0
dlihSure! Here are the steps to upgrade XenForo 2.0 to the latest version:

1. Download the latest version of XenForo from the official website.
2. Backup your current XenForo installation and database.
3. Disable all add-ons and styles.
4. Upload the contents of the XenForo archive to your server, overwriting existing files.
5. Run the upgrade script by navigating to your XenForo directory followed by /install/upgrade.php (for example, www.yourforum.com/forum/install/upgrade.php).
6. Follow the prompts to complete the upgrade process.

Once the upgrade is completed, you can re-enable your add-ons and styles and ensure that they are compatible with the latest version of XenForo. If not, you may need to update or replace them to ensure they work properly.

dlih

Registered

Sure! Here are the steps to upgrade XenForo 2.0 to the latest version:

1. Download the latest version of XenForo from the official website.
2. Backup your current XenForo installation and database.
3. Disable all add-ons and styles.
4. Upload the contents of the XenForo archive to your server, overwriting existing files.
5. Run the upgrade script by navigating to your XenForo directory followed by /install/upgrade.php (for example, www.yourforum.com/forum/install/upgrade.php).
6. Follow the prompts to complete the upgrade process.

Once the upgrade is completed, you can re-enable your add-ons and styles and ensure that they are compatible with the latest version of XenForo. If not, you may need to update or replace them to ensure they work properly.
thomsaThanks, i did upgrade but im wondering, is this normal and can i ignore this?

Attachments

• 20230411_132243.jpg
    20230411_132243.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 62