RSS Feed/News Unlimited nested quotes make post (almost) unreadable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
33,628
Points
823

Reputation:

When users post a mesage with a high number of nested quotes like

This
Click to expand...
is
Click to expand...
an
Click to expand...
example
Click to expand...
of
Click to expand...
extreme
Click to expand...
quote
Click to expand...
nesting
Click to expand...
which
Click to expand...
does
Click to expand...
make
Click to expand...
it
Click to expand...
impossible
Click to expand...
to
Click to expand...
properly
Click to expand...
read
Click to expand...
the
Click to expand...
post
Click to expand...
on
Click to expand...
devices
Click to expand...
with
a
narrow
screen

it does become (almost) impossible to properly read the message, especially on devices with narrow screens.

Continue reading...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top