ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,975
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Perhaps this is more a feature request than a bug, but i view it as a design flaw.
Sites using large OG Images pose an issue to our sites.
When pasting a url with unfurl, it brings in a thumbnail.
reality - it brings in the full size image from the page un-compressed with forced dimensions.
This little image:
is hitting close to 9MB of data.
Proxy should figure out a way to cache and compress to webp when enabled/stay reasonably sized, like 12kb not 9000kb.
live test...
Read more
Continue reading...
Sites using large OG Images pose an issue to our sites.
When pasting a url with unfurl, it brings in a thumbnail.
reality - it brings in the full size image from the page un-compressed with forced dimensions.
This little image:
is hitting close to 9MB of data.
Proxy should figure out a way to cache and compress to webp when enabled/stay reasonably sized, like 12kb not 9000kb.
live test...
Read more
Continue reading...