ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,620
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I'm just re-reporting this bug that the bug bot says is no longer a bug but still happens here on this site: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/unable-to-remove-colors-from-unordered-list.203335/
The bug also affects ordered lists, although, I didn't report that initially. Anyways, I'm unable to remove colors from ordered/unordered lists using the remove format button in the text colors box. I can use that button to remove colors from normal text, but not from an ordered/unordered...
Read more
Continue reading...
The bug also affects ordered lists, although, I didn't report that initially. Anyways, I'm unable to remove colors from ordered/unordered lists using the remove format button in the text colors box. I can use that button to remove colors from normal text, but not from an ordered/unordered...
Read more
Continue reading...