ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Unable to remove colors from unordered list using the remove format button in the text colors box. I can use that button to remove colors from normal text, but not from an unordered list. The main remove formatting button works just fine, but the one in the text color menu box does nothing.
Steps to reproduce:
Create an unordered list. Use the text color menu from the editor to color any line, or lines, in the list. Try to use the text color menu to remove the colors.
My system:
I'm...
Read more
Continue reading...
Steps to reproduce:
Create an unordered list. Use the text color menu from the editor to color any line, or lines, in the list. Try to use the text color menu to remove the colors.
My system:
I'm...
Read more
Continue reading...