ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Hello
It is currently not possible to add a new field type for custom fields. More precisely, it is possible, but only by extending all repositories, entities, and any other classes that extend abstract classes containing field type data, such as
A rather strange and not flexible implementation is obtained, developers simply cannot add their own types for additional fields so that it works everywhere. It would be...
Read more
Continue reading...
It is currently not possible to add a new field type for custom fields. More precisely, it is possible, but only by extending all repositories, entities, and any other classes that extend abstract classes containing field type data, such as
XF\Entity\AbstractField and XF\Repository\AbstractField.A rather strange and not flexible implementation is obtained, developers simply cannot add their own types for additional fields so that it works everywhere. It would be...
Read more
Continue reading...