Released 2x Trophies rebuild xenforo

Pinuccio

Registered

hi all, i added some trophies and i rebuilt the cache, unfortunately the date of the trophies rebuild is not valid because it is not the original date when those posts were created. This is a pretty big problem that I can't find a solution to, the only solution for me is to redo the whole forum from scratch starting with creating trophies, right? Or do you have any solution to this problem? Thank you in advance.

xxx.png

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

hi all, i added some trophies and i rebuilt the cache, unfortunately the date of the trophies rebuild is not valid because it is not the original date when those posts were created. This is a pretty big problem that I can't find a solution to, the only solution for me is to redo the whole forum from scratch starting with creating trophies, right? Or do you have any solution to this problem? Thank you in advance.

View attachment 33584
PinuccioNot possible to get the original dates, because the update trophy cron job checks if the trophy need to be set and if it is required, it will use the current time stamp.