ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,461
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
XenForo version: 2.3.12
This seems to be more of a confusing editor/UX issue than a serious bug, since the rendered result remains correct.
I noticed that toggling between the rich text editor and BB code mode changes the structure of adjacent tags.
For example, if I save:
and then switch to the rich text editor and toggle back to BB code mode, it becomes:
Read more
Continue reading...
This seems to be more of a confusing editor/UX issue than a serious bug, since the rendered result remains correct.
I noticed that toggling between the rich text editor and BB code mode changes the structure of adjacent tags.
For example, if I save:
First line
Second line
Third line
Another bold word normal text.
Second line
Third line
Another bold word normal text.
and then switch to the rich text editor and toggle back to BB code mode, it becomes:
First line
Second line
Third line
Another...
Second line
Third line
Another...
Read more
Continue reading...