ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I've seen this a few times. It has seemed OK recently so I thought it had been fixed, but no...it just happened here (2.2.8?).
After inserting a table into a message, the text will freeze. No text is selectable. All the bbcode icons are greyed out. At first I thought that may be because I had mistakenly click on the [ ] icon but that was also greyed out. However the icons do respond on mouse hover (including the [ ] icon.
Closing the tab and re-opening the message is there as it should...
Read more
Continue reading...
After inserting a table into a message, the text will freeze. No text is selectable. All the bbcode icons are greyed out. At first I thought that may be because I had mistakenly click on the [ ] icon but that was also greyed out. However the icons do respond on mouse hover (including the [ ] icon.
Closing the tab and re-opening the message is there as it should...
Read more
Continue reading...