ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,772
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Hi,
Sometimes the forum formats text with a broken color tag, although no colors were used by the user manually.
The bug inserts one of our own color variables from the CSS (extra.less) - which is completely illogical.
The whole thing looks like this:
[COLOR=var(--textColor)]Text[/COLOR].
This is added when saving the post and doesn't always happen, but it does on different systems (mobile/desktop).
In my research, I discovered the problem in other Xenforos as well.
I could not find out yet if it is caused by...
Read more
Continue reading...
Sometimes the forum formats text with a broken color tag, although no colors were used by the user manually.
The bug inserts one of our own color variables from the CSS (extra.less) - which is completely illogical.
The whole thing looks like this:
[COLOR=var(--textColor)]Text[/COLOR].
This is added when saving the post and doesn't always happen, but it does on different systems (mobile/desktop).
In my research, I discovered the problem in other Xenforos as well.
I could not find out yet if it is caused by...
Read more
Continue reading...