ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,458
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I host my sitemaps on s3.
I recently had a bug with an addon that got my sitemap stuck in an infinite loop (my fault).
However, i noticed that due to the extra $30 in s3 costs for the day! on this mistake, it writes to the bucket seemingly on each record.
My egress fees hit 827,000+ transactions.
Suggest to write the records to memory/a buffer of some sort -- even local temp/ disk and then do a bulk one-write per xml file.
a few moments later:
and...
Read more
Continue reading...
I recently had a bug with an addon that got my sitemap stuck in an infinite loop (my fault).
However, i noticed that due to the extra $30 in s3 costs for the day! on this mistake, it writes to the bucket seemingly on each record.
My egress fees hit 827,000+ transactions.
Suggest to write the records to memory/a buffer of some sort -- even local temp/ disk and then do a bulk one-write per xml file.
a few moments later:
and...
Read more
Continue reading...