Show-Off your forums!

lazarote

web enthusiastic
Collaborate
Registered

Hey,

I want to make this topic to get know the community more and it's members. For the start, show off your forums! And maybe a little description what your community is about :)

Let me start.

Forum Link: https://wowemu.org/
Forum Description: My forum is based on a old community called "Ac-Web" which shut down last year, so I built a new forum off that community on xenforo. The forum is about World of Warcraft Emulation. So when you are looking for making your own World of Warcraft private server, then my forum is the perfect place for you. You can also find resources etc...
SplichoWhat xenforo theme do you use? I mean, ik it's custom but probably is based on another one

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Decided to make a new forum/community.

Forum Link: https://leaked.gg (Still in dev)
Forum Description: We're planning to create a forum based on social assets, social boosts, handles and what not, general marketplace and more. More legal stuff than illegal, this is because we aim to be around as long as possible, without risking it getting it taken down by the cops sooner or later.

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Decided to make a new forum/community.

Forum Link: https://leaked.gg (Still in dev)
Forum Description: We're planning to create a forum based on social assets, social boosts, handles and what not, general marketplace and more. More legal stuff than illegal, this is because we aim to be around as long as possible, without risking it getting it taken down by the cops sooner or later.
Splichowhere did you get this and would you be willing to share?
1719291847176.jpg

View previous replies…

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Udevstudio.com
Directleaks.net

Horny

Registered

Udevstudio.com
Directleaks.net
Pr0fesseursite is cool buddy but why the vpn ban ? like i am using mullvad and firewall fully banned me like bruh.. vpn is made to used for these type of sites...

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

site is cool buddy but why the vpn ban ? like i am using mullvad and firewall fully banned me like bruh.. vpn is made to used for these type of sites...
Hornysame reason many torrent sites are invite only.

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

CAn anyone show me a site with a well designed award system.. looking to build something more robust to give users a better award experience