ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I am on a dedicated server, and within the last 6-7 months it has started to lag and stall
My Host person who doubles as tech support, just can’t get it fixed.
He says all of the indicators he is looking at say the server is running perfect.
I'm looking for someone to help solve this problem.
I also need to have some idea what it will cost.
My website does have NSFW and political content if that is a problem for you.
Thanks
Continue reading...
My Host person who doubles as tech support, just can’t get it fixed.
He says all of the indicators he is looking at say the server is running perfect.
I'm looking for someone to help solve this problem.
I also need to have some idea what it will cost.
My website does have NSFW and political content if that is a problem for you.
Thanks
Continue reading...