searching error 403

sudais

Registered

Hello
when user search on my website they got 403 error.
1693229615228.png

the website was working well before i installed this addon (nick97-ResourceIconInSearchResults-2.2.0) when i installed addon i didnt checked it but now when search for some thing then 403 error occurs. then i disabled that addon but still search is not working
is there any solution about this

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

Hello
when user search on my website they got 403 error.
View attachment 36639

the website was working well before i installed this addon (nick97-ResourceIconInSearchResults-2.2.0) when i installed addon i didnt checked it but now when search for some thing then 403 error occurs. then i disabled that addon but still search is not working
is there any solution about this
sudaisThis kind of issue has several possible reasons. It could have damaged your database, or your database might have become corrupted directly. You can try repairing the database or activating the listener in the config.php file. To access the admin panel and view the error in the logs.

sudais

Registered

This kind of issue has several possible reasons. It could have damaged your database, or your database might have become corrupted directly. You can try repairing the database or activating the listener in the config.php file. To access the admin panel and view the error in the logs.
UNKNOWN PHdidnt see any error in logs about that How to fix it now

sudais

Registered

This kind of issue has several possible reasons. It could have damaged your database, or your database might have become corrupted directly. You can try repairing the database or activating the listener in the config.php file. To access the admin panel and view the error in the logs.
UNKNOWN PHsearch work but when i search resource name that error comes

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

please send screenshot there.

sudais

Registered

View previous replies…