RSS Feed/News Search field next button does not send focus to member field on most pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
33,772
Points
823

Reputation:

This is a weird issue to describe. I have been noticing it on my board for a while now but I am running an old build. But I can replicate the same behavior here on XenForo.com. I cannot seem to find this reported by anyone else so I am not sure what's happening. I got confirmation from a few members of my own board who replicated the same process here on this board.

This applies on mobile browsers where software keyboard are used.

On homepage, it works as expected. You click on the search...

Read more

Continue reading...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top