Screenshot of weird stuff I'm getting when clicking on threads

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
3,538
Points
523

Reputation:

KilowallowThey got an error out of memory, did you get this as well ?
If that the case you need to change the

sort_buffer_size

to a higher value, in mysqld configuration. Did you checked as well the mysql log file
 

Kilowallow

Well-known member
Registered
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Messages
87
Points
28

Reputation:

They got an error out of memory, did you get this as well ?
If that the case you need to change the

sort_buffer_size

to a higher value, in mysqld configuration. Did you checked as well the mysql log file
BattleKingI switched from SQL to Maria DB and it worked.
 
↑View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
3,538
Points
523

Reputation:

old server use mysql or mariadb ?

some commands mysql remove and not use but mariadb not remove.
thomsaBut the log would be great to see the exact error message ;)
 
Top