Regarding account upgrades

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

As a frequent user of Xenforo and WordPress, I can happily admit that ENXF NET is a community forum I use extremely frequently to access some high-tier resources. Then we also have the majority of the big-name resources locked behind a paywall, which is understandable, to some extent. There are some XenForo add-ons by truonglv, which I can't see why they require SVIP, but that could have a discussion for another day.

Regarding the account upgrades, four things are concerning me at the moment with them. As a previous member of the VIP membership plan, it was a nice subscription to have access to, but since then, a couple of things has changed here. I have made a list below containing the elements that are up to my concern, and I do hope that they can receive an honest and fair answer.

1) What happened to the price?
I've had VIP membership here, as mentioned previously, but it was cheaper then. It is now $25/month, while in the past, it seems to have been around ~$20/month, which is from looking at previous transactions with the ENXF NET PayPal account. I have uploaded a screenshot to Imgur showcasing the old versus new pricing. While the price increase doesn't seem like a lot on paper, considering it financially, it is quite the big jump. I haven't seen any significant change here that could've to lead to the decision to commit this change. Now, what is my question here? Well, what happened to the price, and why? That is what I'd like an answer to. To add fuel to the fire, lifetime SVIP is now $300—which I am more than certainly wasn't the price before. I can't agree that $300 is a fitting price tag. It is a lifetime version of the SVIP subscription, but it is nowhere near acceptable with the current SVIP library you gain access to by having it.

2) What is the Verified SVIP Member Club?
After the people stole these forums (ENXF NET) over at xenforo.to, there was a new addition to all SVIP memberships called "Verified SVIP Member Club," but there is nothing documented about this, anywhere. Wouldn't it be kind of ENXF NET or anyone of the moderators to announce what this gave you access to? It isn't even a resource section. We can't view ourselves as we can with anything else, at least. Does it even exist? What is it also? What resources are behind said category?

3) What about sales?
Discounts. Sales. Where are they? As someone who has been in the accounting and marketing scene for more than five years, as a retailer or online-based business, you make sales/discounts now and then. That is just a 101-level basic. While they don't have to be big, it is something you usually do now and then, especially under these summer times, for example. I believe a lot of ENXF NET users would buy a membership if it was discounted or just cheaper in general. It might be just me.

4) "Donate Buy Addons," how does that work?
This is a feature I feel has been a bit unclearly documented. Does anyone gain access to them after the goal for it has been reached? As long as they have access to said resource section on the forums, right? This is probably trouble only I've encountered, but I'd still like it confirmed if anyone else reading this thread has the same problems.

I would love honest and fair answers here from the moderation and administration team here at ENXF NET, no spokesperson BS. No one on these forums would want a response like that.

Take care.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I think 25 dollars is together because they buy an add-on and you have to pay domain and private vps server

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

in xenforo there is a supplement that costs up to 50 and 60 dollars just to buy it here you pay 25 dollars for membership and you can download all the complement you want for 30 days I think it is fair do not believe it apart from the updates

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

If enxf put an area to donate to buy a complement, it is for if you want some complement and others want the same complement, you can request, you can donate separately. Enxf publishes updates of xenforo of complement that are premium, for example, those of andy for free.

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

1) A do believe a lot of the addons you find on here aren't only from ENXF NET, as I've understood it, users of this forum also supply add-ons and other resources to be leaked but under the name of ENXF NET.

2) A domain is a yearly fee. A .net TLD to be specific usually lays on around $13 per year. One VIP subscription later, and you've almost covered that fee fully.

3) A VPS isn't expensive if you find a good retailer for them. There are two names I know of that provides high-quality server infrastructure for meager prices. There is no way for me to accept the fact if they pay more then ~€15/month for a VPS with high-end specs. A dedicated machine isn't even required for hosting XenForo. I've been a part successfully hosting a ~1.2k member forum on general shared web hosting without any issues whatsoever. Keep in mind that we did bare to none tweaking to be able to handle those numbers.

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I assume you are talking about the $55/year fee they charge if you want an additional 12 months of support and updates to the XenForo software.

I don't believe you can compare a $55/year update + support fee to a $25/month fee that gives you access to themes, addons, guides, and more. That isn't a valid comparison at all, but I get the point you are trying to make.

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

It seems like you've tried to answer two of my questions in one answer here, which made it extremely confusing to understand for me sadly.

While I was able to understand the concept of "Donate Buy Addons" after publishing the thread, I do still feel like some addons that are locked behind the membership paywall shouldn't be where they are. But as I said in the thread, that is a discussion for another time.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

you have to understand something this is a nulled place I understand your ideas but here a lot of people come looking for a complement to post it on another payment page

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

if enxf wants to have his forum so you have to accept it here there are many users who have abused the trust of enxf also a membership for 25 dollars for me is enough and it is fair he has to find him how to beat this page sorry but it is my opinion you know the effort it takes to get quality complement is my opinion

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Let me make sure I understand you correctly here then.

Do you mean that there a lot of users coming here to download resources to, later on, release them at another place?

If that is what you mean, then I don't understand what you are trying to tell me here.

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I very much do accept his decision in changing the pricing, but I do also have the option to share my opinion no matter the fact. All I was asking is when and why. I never shared straight-up criticism towards it, it was only my thoughts on the case.

I bet there are a bunch of people who have abused the trust of him since I've been running a leaking/nulling community myself in the past. I don't see what you are trying to say by this though sadly.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

free add-on that are premium
complement that you can get for just a payment of 25 dollars for a mix
official launch of xenforo canceled without malicious code
you have assistance in case you have a problem installing your forum among other things

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

As I said previously.
"I don't believe you can compare a $55/year update + support fee to a $25/month fee that gives you access to themes, addons, guides, and more. That isn't a valid comparison at all, but I get the point you are trying to make. "

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

@cmd it is true is your opinion but enxf has to earn to eat you do not think it is just the conditions that it has in its forum

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Mhm. I believe when I talked to him before that he also has a job outside of driving this forum, right?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

1. I paid to buy more addon, I feel this price is suitable for all addon I bought, This price will stop at 25$/month
2. Verified SVIP Member Club: addon or styles when posting on forums will be easily banned, I will post them here, some are of high value and not in other forums, as well as avoid leakage of addons
3. There will be a sale but no monthly discount, I'm thinking about that
4. Donate addon: just send me a message, I will send support to that addon
For example, if addon 60$/year, he donates 10$, he will receive 2 months of updates

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

add-ons by truonglv cost 100$/6 months, would you like me to share it for free?

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Thanks for the answers, pretty helpful. I'll look out for any sales then.

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

One I was thinking about in specific when writing was his profile cover addon, which costs $15, however I don't know what his update fees look like for that addon.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

for 25$/month, but there are still a lot of people upgrading and leaking addons, the risk is that I've been banned from many places to buy addons