ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,549
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Migrating forum software always has it's quirks, and this one is bugging my most active users. I can't find anything like this in any of the searches I've done, yet this was possible with Invision before we migrated to Xenforo 2.3. The screen shots below show the behavior on Invision we would like to duplicate.
When clicking "New Posts", they want to read the first new post, then jump to the second new post directly, without having to hit "back" on their browser to re-visit the "New...
Read more
Continue reading...
When clicking "New Posts", they want to read the first new post, then jump to the second new post directly, without having to hit "back" on their browser to re-visit the "New...
Read more
Continue reading...