ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
"This is the number of days to maintain read marking data (such as for threads and forums). Data older than this will always be seen as read."
Setting: 30 days
So this is working fine except, if a user replies to a thread where the last reply is older than 30 days, I am being brought to the beginning! That would mean it is acting as unread, not read. If acting as read, I would be brought to the new post.
This is happening on both my sites. To test it I set the read date longer and...
Read more
Continue reading...
Setting: 30 days
So this is working fine except, if a user replies to a thread where the last reply is older than 30 days, I am being brought to the beginning! That would mean it is acting as unread, not read. If acting as read, I would be brought to the new post.
This is happening on both my sites. To test it I set the read date longer and...
Read more
Continue reading...