ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I'm not sure if this is a bug or suggestion/request. It appears XenForo does not currently check for already existing browser push notification permissions, or if it does it is currently not working as it should.
After clearing cookies on a browser when I log back into any XenForo based site account that I have enabled push notifications for I am again asked to enable push notifications. This only seems to happen on XenForo sites for me. For other sites on which I have push notifications...
Read more
Continue reading...
After clearing cookies on a browser when I log back into any XenForo based site account that I have enabled push notifications for I am again asked to enable push notifications. This only seems to happen on XenForo sites for me. For other sites on which I have push notifications...
Read more
Continue reading...