ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,771
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Someone vibe coded the entire Adobe suite... opensource and free to use, Windows, Linux and Mac. Impressive stuff.
getartcraft.com
Adobe shares will continue to plummet... people will lose their jobs. No copyright, designed from the ground up, it just replicates Adobe suite products, but it is named differently and coded uniquely. Lots of trouble for a lot of companies.
Continue reading...
ArtCraft — Controllable AI for Artists
ArtCraft is the open-source desktop app for generating AI video and images — built for artists who want real control.Adobe shares will continue to plummet... people will lose their jobs. No copyright, designed from the ground up, it just replicates Adobe suite products, but it is named differently and coded uniquely. Lots of trouble for a lot of companies.
Continue reading...