ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,782
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Currently, my add on allows accounts to be linked and then there is a small link icon that you can click on to view the accounts. Unfortunately you have to log into the other account to view your notifications for that account.
What I am searching for is some type of way where I can make every member have one main account. They will then register other accounts that are linked to their main account. They can view all their accounts by clicking on their account panel and see the...
Read more
Continue reading...
What I am searching for is some type of way where I can make every member have one main account. They will then register other accounts that are linked to their main account. They can view all their accounts by clicking on their account panel and see the...
Read more
Continue reading...