ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I've a long Public Navigation that's why the right arrow appears:
The problem is that when I click on any link, I'm going to that page but NAV disappears:
If, instead to click on any of the visible options, I click on the right arrow, I'm getting full NAV and arrow on left
Clicking on any link, I'm going to that page but again NAV disappears:
To consolidate. If Public Navigation is long and needs to scroll clicking left or right...
Read more
Continue reading...
The problem is that when I click on any link, I'm going to that page but NAV disappears:
If, instead to click on any of the visible options, I click on the right arrow, I'm getting full NAV and arrow on left
Clicking on any link, I'm going to that page but again NAV disappears:
To consolidate. If Public Navigation is long and needs to scroll clicking left or right...
Read more
Continue reading...