ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,973
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I have a 246x280 image on a Xenforo 'PAGE' node that is floated left so the text can wrap around it and fill the desktop space to the right of it. But, on a phone, it squishes the text into a narrow one-word-wide column.
I could un-float the image to solve the phone display issue by letting the image center above the text, but then there will be a big blank space to the right of it on desktop.
Gemini is suggesting this:
Code:
Read more
Continue reading...
I could un-float the image to solve the phone display issue by letting the image center above the text, but then there will be a big blank space to the right of it on desktop.
Gemini is suggesting this:
Code:
The Solution: Paste This HTML/CSS Into Your Page...Read more
Continue reading...