ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Smiles didnt come across
Some (not all) attachments are missing, with a link thats broken
Some (havent all logged in yet) members had to reset their password as it wouldn't take there pw from IPS that they had been using - I had the same thing with my account on a test import
I have the IPS db and uploads if you wish to take a look as most of its fixed now
I must say the importer was very fast yet not as reliable as I had hoped for
Continue reading...
Some (not all) attachments are missing, with a link thats broken
Some (havent all logged in yet) members had to reset their password as it wouldn't take there pw from IPS that they had been using - I had the same thing with my account on a test import
I have the IPS db and uploads if you wish to take a look as most of its fixed now
I must say the importer was very fast yet not as reliable as I had hoped for
Continue reading...