ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Hello,
I want to insert an image to the left of a category listed on the home page. In the image below, I want to either replace the dialogue bubbles with an image (the blue rectangle) or place an image between the bubbles and the listing text - the red rectangle.
Note that I'm using the OzzModz forum index tweak add-on to reduce what is shown toward the right.
GeminiAI made several attempts at adding some CSS to EXTRA.LESS, but it never worked and ended up throwing server...
Read more
Continue reading...
I want to insert an image to the left of a category listed on the home page. In the image below, I want to either replace the dialogue bubbles with an image (the blue rectangle) or place an image between the bubbles and the listing text - the red rectangle.
Note that I'm using the OzzModz forum index tweak add-on to reduce what is shown toward the right.
GeminiAI made several attempts at adding some CSS to EXTRA.LESS, but it never worked and ended up throwing server...
Read more
Continue reading...