Inflow

XF2 Style Inflow 2.2.8.0.0

No permission to download

Fenrir

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
110
Points
253

Reputation:

notwonderful submitted a new resource:

Inflow - A responsive, content-driven theme great for news, reviews, classifieds or magazine-style

View attachment 27106
View attachment 27103

Inflow is a responsive content-drive theme, great for magazine-style websites centered around news, reviews, or classifieds. Works great with XenPorta 2 to produce a fantastic CMS appearance around your articles and featured threads.

Features
  • Logo PSD included
  • Powered by Nulumia Theme Framework, includes an ever growing set of...

Read more about this resource...
 

xoxyy

New member
Registered
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
4
Points
1

Reputation:

the slider function doesn't work at all, please check.
 

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
3,538
Points
523

Reputation:

the slider function doesn't work at all, please check.
xoxyyThe slider is working perfectly no issue recognized there, it is working as it works on the demo page.
 
↑View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
3,538
Points
523

Reputation:

both, i'm trying fresh install xenforo2.2.8 and inflow 2.2.8.0.0 theme on my local computer now, See if i can sort out the problem.
xoxyyI've got the same isntallation and it works, but I've not tested access via mobil.
 

xoxyy

New member
Registered
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
4
Points
1

Reputation:

I've got the same isntallation and it works, but I've not tested access via mobil.
BattleKing
heelsleeh-2022-01-06-19:59:01.jpg

fresh install with no luck, got this errors, does it helpful?
 

xoxyy

New member
Registered
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
4
Points
1

Reputation:

omg, that's my mistake, i uploaded the whole theme zip file via admin panel --> Appearance --> Import, it's need to upload the "upload" folder files separately, it's works fine now, many many thanks @BattleKing
 
Top