How to add in post Download button on Xenforo

Goatxenon

Registered

please anyone help me to add *go to download* button inside the post like wordpress, I want to combine tmdb addon to fetch data of movie or webseries & want to add their download link on post but like a button it's easier to add button on wordpress but it seems kinda not available on xenforo that's why i'm asking for help I would really appreciate it.

i want to add go to download button like resources but not using resources because you know movies have many versions & web series have so many episodes another problem is i need to add some of that movie or series data to rank on search engines but it's not possible using resources i'll have to use tmdb addon for this.

I would really appreciate it if someone helps me with it.

one_finger_man

Registered

read this it should help you on how to do the download button need a little coding

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

read this it should help you on how to do the download button need a little coding
one_finger_manThis might be something different, I guess they would like to something like this, which will show the attached file in a different way inside the post:

1647525638900.png