ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,620
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Hello,
I have a Page with a table of contents that are links to several other Pages. The Page is busy enough with other stuff above it, that I want to single out the table of contents as a link point. I want to make 'Table of Contents' an HREF anchor so I can put a direct link to it at the bottom of each of the related Pages so users can jump directly back to it.
How do I do this using native Xenforo syntax? GeminiAI had suggestions, but warned that its version might break due to Xenforo...
Read more
Continue reading...
I have a Page with a table of contents that are links to several other Pages. The Page is busy enough with other stuff above it, that I want to single out the table of contents as a link point. I want to make 'Table of Contents' an HREF anchor so I can put a direct link to it at the bottom of each of the related Pages so users can jump directly back to it.
How do I do this using native Xenforo syntax? GeminiAI had suggestions, but warned that its version might break due to Xenforo...
Read more
Continue reading...