Xenforo 2.1 How can i get this?

ForumFlake

Registered

Does anyone know how i can get something like this? Like i wanna redo my entire upgrades page.

5aaed832f6df693ea21f390f4789fb06.png

https://gyazo.com/5aaed832f6df693ea21f390f4789fb06

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Can you send me the link of this page.
But yeah whatever, you can literally take the css + markup with your browsers' dev tools and adapt it to your upgrade page.

The same thing I did with cracked.io and my forums

ZPDsoqP.png

ForumFlake

Registered

But yeah whatever, you can literally take the css + markup with your browsers' dev tools and adapt it to your upgrade page.

ZPDsoqP.png
Waduhekthe link is nullforums.net and I know about cracked forums. I just cant get the function to go directly to the paypal like how yours says purchase I cant seem to get it working it will do everything but i cant seem to get it working. But it would be awesome if you could get the css and markup for me it would mean alot. is your site mybb or xenforo?

View previous replies…

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

the link is nullforums.net and I know about cracked forums. I just cant get the function to go directly to the paypal like how yours says purchase I cant seem to get it working it will do everything but i cant seem to get it working. But it would be awesome if you could get the css and markup for me it would mean alot. is your site mybb or xenforo?
ForumFlakeMine is xenforo (https://wowemu.org/)

Well you can take a look in the account upgrades template and take the "payment dropdown" from there maybe?

ShieldX

Registered

ZPDsoqP.png
Waduheki also need upgrade page for my forum , if you can guide to do it correctly.

Mybb has some Clone upgrade page , just need to add CrytpyoPayment method in that.

View previous replies…

ForumFlake

Registered

I would love to know how you got tabbed on the awards page, everything on your site is sick. is most of the stuff there custom coded? cause I really want something like that too!

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

ForumFlake

Registered

@ForumFlake

My theme is based off https://enxf.net/resources/xendark-free-dark-responsive-theme.1963/ and was custom modified by me and my team.
The tabbed award list was made by @Jace along with custom addon modification work by @Soft4Win
Waduhekah okay. Question how can i point a usergroup style to css. so like what you have the legend group how can i get that animated in a usergroup i try it and it doesnt animate for me. I like the color of it and for the upgrade page. i see you have it just like cracked.to or io how did you get it all like that.

View previous replies…

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

ah okay. Question how can i point a usergroup style to css. so like what you have the legend group how can i get that animated in a usergroup i try it and it doesnt animate for me. I like the color of it and for the upgrade page. i see you have it just like cracked.to or io how did you get it all like that.
ForumFlakeIf you add custom css to your usergroup, it will have a css class assigned to it.

So as you see, in my userlegend, all the usergroups has the css of their class assigned in the frontend.

8ulhSgt.png

username--styleGROUPID.

So what u can do is add custom css to your extra.less and assign that to a usergroup, lets say its usergroup with id 1.
Then you use that class in a template of your choice to make the effect visible.

Believe me or not, but, dev tools is a powerful tool.

ForumFlake

Registered

If you add custom css to your usergroup, it will have a css class assigned to it.

So as you see, in my userlegend, all the usergroups has the css of their class assigned in the frontend.

8ulhSgt.png

username--styleGROUPID.

So what u can do is add custom css to your extra.less and assign that to a usergroup, lets say its usergroup with id 1.
Then you use that class in a template of your choice to make the effect visible.

Waduhekah okay. thank you for that.

ForumFlake

Registered

If you add custom css to your usergroup, it will have a css class assigned to it.

8ulhSgt.png

username--styleGROUPID.

WaduhekI have done my own custom upgrades page, But for some reason I can not get a purchase function at the bottom. How could I go about adding this like you for paypal to work. Do you have any idea how to do it?

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I have done my own custom upgrades page, But for some reason I can not get a purchase function at the bottom. How could I go about adding this like you for paypal to work. Do you have any idea how to do it?
ForumFlakeYou could add yourdomain.com/account/upgrades to your purchase button, which will redirect you to the upgrade page inside your account wrapper.

Otherwise, I am pretty sure you can add the payment method dropdown as an overlay when clicking the button, but need to investigate more because I never used that.

ForumFlake

Registered

You could add yourdomain.com/account/upgrades to your purchase button, which will redirect you to the upgrade page inside your account wrapper.

Otherwise, I am pretty sure you can add the payment method dropdown as an overlay when clicking the button, but need to investigate more because I never used that.
WaduhekAlrighty I appreciate it.

ForumFlake

Registered

You could add yourdomain.com/account/upgrades to your purchase button, which will redirect you to the upgrade page inside your account wrapper.

WaduhekSeems like that function didn't work. I did use another way of doing it and its directing to paypal when a member clicks on purchase. so I got that working :)

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Seems like that function didn't work. I did use another way of doing it and its directing to paypal when a member clicks on purchase. so I got that working :)
ForumFlakeNice, does the user promotion also work?

ForumFlake

Registered

Nice, does the user promotion also work?
WaduhekI actually lied. I did something and now its not working. I cant seem to get the paypal to redirect when a member selects the payment and to upgrade them. would you happen to know the coding to that?