Xenforo 2.1 Help with some noob questions.

Kenpachi

Registered

I have some questions that maybe are very simple, but I can't solve them.
  1. How to disable reactions in conversations?
  2. How does the point system work? I mean if there is any table that shows something like... if you do a like, you get 1 point, if you comment 2, if you publish a topic 10. I only see that the system awards points automatically.
  3. In my forum I have 5 promotions to different groups. When a user moves from one group to another automatically, it appears that he is in both group. I would like to know how to show only the current group.
Thanks (y)

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I have some questions that maybe are very simple, but I can't solve them.
  1. How to disable reactions in conversations?
  2. How does the point system work? I mean if there is any table that shows something like... if you do a like, you get 1 point, if you comment 2, if you publish a topic 10. I only see that the system awards points automatically.
  3. In my forum I have 5 promotions to different groups. When a user moves from one group to another automatically, it appears that he is in both group. I would like to know how to show only the current group.
Thanks (y)
InamsayYou should try this
https://enxf.net/resources/dbtech-dragonbyte-credits.776/

Kenpachi

Registered

Thank you, to be honest, I don't like to use many addons, only the most necessary. They always give problems when you update the forum to a new version.

Can you tell me, what addons to create the Resources section?

Thanks.