Xenforo 2.1 Hello guys, why could it be that I cannot upload files larger than 100 MB?

baba89

Registered

Hello guys, why could it be that I cannot upload files larger than 100 MB? I am allowed up to 1GB on the server and also in the xenforo configuration, but I still cannot upload more than 100MB.
Sin título.png

Nott

Registered

Hello guys, why could it be that I cannot upload files larger than 100 MB? I am allowed up to 1GB on the server and also in the xenforo configuration, but I still cannot upload more than 100MB.
View attachment 37190
baba89Have you set your settings to allow uploading files with a maximum size?

Attachments

• 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    65.9 KB · Views: 49

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

View attachment 37190
baba89Where are you uploading? Resource manager?
I think the resource manager has an extra setting for max upload size.

baba89

Registered

Where are you uploading? Resource manager?
I think the resource manager has an extra setting for max upload size.
SplichoWherever you try to upload the file that weighs more than 100 MB, it does not load and does not throw any errors, it only remains at 0%
1.png
2.png

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

baba89

Registered

Possibly cloudflare restriction, are you using cloudflare?
Use the chunk upload addon
BattleKingHello, I didn't understand that about cloudflare, I'm sorry, I use cloudflare but for the domain is that what you're referring to? But now I've installed chunk upload addon and I've configured chunk size at 50 MB and now I've been able to upload files larger than 100 megabytes, the problem has been solved but I never understood what the problem was hahaha, thank you very much sir

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello, I didn't understand that about cloudflare, I'm sorry, I use cloudflare but for the domain is that what you're referring to? But now I've installed chunk upload addon and I've configured chunk size at 50 MB and now I've been able to upload files larger than 100 megabytes, the problem has been solved but I never understood what the problem was hahaha, thank you very much sir
baba89so far as I know there is a restriction in Cloudflare, need to check the configuration settings on your account