Filehosted - free file hosting and sharing

DarKMaSk

Registered

After seeing this thread and inputs from @PlanetMaster , I checked my own site and found an issue regarding TLS and informed my host immediately and they resolved it right away. But if I dig deep, then some issues are there (I think they are not 'issues' but 'features') which cannot be solved because they may not be included in my hosting plan. But in general, all are good now. All credits go to @PlanetMaster and I surely thank @moohook for respecting the suggestions from him and asking for advice, the response of which enlightened and benefited him, me and hopefully others also. Thank you both and I will also request @PlanetMaster to publish a tutorial on how to make a website secure - what server-side features are must and why. I think alike @BattleKing that it will help many members here.

Zlaja

Registered

If anyone needs web hosting, they can visit my website zlaja.eu

DarKMaSk

Registered

If anyone needs web hosting, they can visit my website zlaja.eu
ZlajaThe home page of your site shows this:
Code:
Deprecated: Required parameter $name follows optional parameter $year in /home4/zlajaeu/public_html/index.php on line 5
First update your theme or correct it then ask for customer otherwise possible 'would be' customers will run away. :p

View previous replies…

driver37

Registered

The home page of your site shows this:
Code:
Deprecated: Required parameter $name follows optional parameter $year in /home4/zlajaeu/public_html/index.php on line 5
First update your theme or correct it then ask for customer otherwise possible 'would be' customers will run away. :p
DarKMaSkI went to check your site out and I got the error saying it was restricted because I am from the US.