Faster upload button for photos and videos

Nulled2

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Is there a button I can add or a modification I can make so that mobile users can upload photos and videos faster in the post?

Something more comfortable, practical, a forum for non-experts, something simpler than the current editor, like Twitter or Facebook to add photos quickly.

Cumminator

Registered

Is there a button I can add or a modification I can make so that mobile users can upload photos and videos faster in the post?

Something more comfortable, practical, a forum for non-experts, something simpler than the current editor, like Twitter or Facebook to add photos quickly.
Nulled2Attach file button is not actually bad I think. But more modern approach is always better.

Cumminator

Registered

Attach file button is not actually bad I think. But more modern approach is always better.
CumminatorI like forem.dev forum software. But I don't know how to install it so I couldn't test

salromaithi1

Registered

There are no free add-ons or paid, either the add-on is designed in the way you want, or you use the attachments to upload.

I was thinking of the same idea that you want, but I did not find it until I assigned the task to a programmer and he designed it according to what I wanted.

Therefore, I advise you not to waste time and find a programmer through this forum and negotiate programming with him

Below is photo but my add-on by Arabic so i use translater to English

1721798804475.png

1721798839003.png

Last edited:

Nulled2

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

There are no free add-ons or paid, either the add-on is designed in the way you want, or you use the attachments to upload.

I was thinking of the same idea that you want, but I did not find it until I assigned the task to a programmer and he designed it according to what I wanted.

Therefore, I advise you not to waste time and find a programmer through this forum and negotiate programming with him

Below is photo but my add-on by Arabic so i use translater to English

View attachment 40815

View attachment 40816
salromaithi1How much did the development cost you? to have in mind the approximate cost of the add-on development.
Xenforo is super expensive for customisations. :(