ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,491
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
XenForo version: 2.3.13
I can reproduce an issue when copying a table from Microsoft Excel and pasting it into the XenForo editor.
The problem appears to be related specifically to right-aligned cells, which is particularly relevant because Excel right-aligns numerical values by default.
Steps to reproduce:
Read more
Continue reading...
I can reproduce an issue when copying a table from Microsoft Excel and pasting it into the XenForo editor.
The problem appears to be related specifically to right-aligned cells, which is particularly relevant because Excel right-aligns numerical values by default.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a table in Microsoft Excel containing text and numerical values.
- Leave the numerical cells right-aligned (Excel's default formatting for numbers)...
Read more
Continue reading...