RSS Feed/News Displaying a Category as a Menu Navigation Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
33,975
Points
823

Reputation:

I want to create a specialized forum for my development projects, and attach it to the Menu Navigation at the top of my site. But I'm having an issue making it work.

I have a Menu called "Projects", that I added the Public Navigation:
2026-10-10 10_59_27-Edit navigation_ Projects _ Prismatica - Admin control panel — Mozilla Fi...webp

I created the Node in my forum:
2026-10-10 11_02_32-Edit category_ Projects _ Prismatica - Admin control panel — Mozilla Fire...webp

But when I click on the Projects navigation, I get The requested forum could not be found? Will XenForo not link to a Category like this?

I have another board as a child of this...

Read more

Continue reading...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top