ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,461
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
Hey everyone,
I’ve joined today because I’ve been thinking about making a forum for a while. I want to make sure I can get the perfect theme/style for the forum though before I actually pay for the software, and I wanted to see if I could find someone here to do that for me. I saw one design and I wanted to message the creator, but it’s not letting me message or comment on their thread unless I have a license? 😕
@erkanshi is the user I was hoping to speak with.
Does anyone know of...
Read more
Continue reading...
I’ve joined today because I’ve been thinking about making a forum for a while. I want to make sure I can get the perfect theme/style for the forum though before I actually pay for the software, and I wanted to see if I could find someone here to do that for me. I saw one design and I wanted to message the creator, but it’s not letting me message or comment on their thread unless I have a license? 😕
@erkanshi is the user I was hoping to speak with.
Does anyone know of...
Read more
Continue reading...