Xenforo 2.1 Custom Staff And Admin Page

fakemasked

Registered

Can anyone tell me how can I show total thread , Dragonbytes credit and his usergroup in custom Page

want to create a custom Page for admin mods and VIP user
Screenshot_20230429-010243_Chrome.jpg

I already made a page but don't know how to call it it's a Statics not dynamic so kindly help me to update thread , credit, and reputation and admin name
@BattleKing

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Make a new page node, then add html and css.
Just in case you need the vars for displaying the stats, here are the variables for the "statistics on the page".

Thread:

Code:
{{ $user.eaetc_thread_count }}
---- You need https://enxf.net/resources/eae-add-ons-thread-count.2519/ since XF doesn't support thread count by default

Credits:

Code:
<xf:set var="$viewableCurrencies" value="{{ $xf.app.em.getRepository('DBTech\Shop:Currency').getViewableCurrencies() }}" />
                            <xf:if is="$viewableCurrencies is not empty && $xf.options.dbtech_shop_points_postbit.0">
                                <xf:foreach loop="$viewableCurrencies" value="$currency" if="$currency.postbit">
                                    {$currency.prefix}{{ $currency.getValueFromUser($user) }}{$currency.suffix}
                                </xf:foreach>
                            </xf:if>
Code:
{$user.mrs_reputation_count|number}

---- To make this work, you need https://enxf.net/threads/reputation-system.3608/ or get it from somewhere else (MMO Reputation System)

fakemasked

Registered

Make a new page node, then add html and css.
Just in case you need the vars for displaying the stats, here are the variables for the "statistics on the page".

Thread:

Code:
{{ $user.eaetc_thread_count }}
---- You need https://enxf.net/resources/eae-add-ons-thread-count.2519/ since XF doesn't support thread count by default

Credits:

Code:
<xf:set var="$viewableCurrencies" value="{{ $xf.app.em.getRepository('DBTech\Shop:Currency').getViewableCurrencies() }}" />
                            <xf:if is="$viewableCurrencies is not empty && $xf.options.dbtech_shop_points_postbit.0">
                                <xf:foreach loop="$viewableCurrencies" value="$currency" if="$currency.postbit">
                                    {$currency.prefix}{{ $currency.getValueFromUser($user) }}{$currency.suffix}
                                </xf:foreach>
Code:
{$user.mrs_reputation_count|number}

---- To make this work, you need https://enxf.net/threads/reputation-system.3608/ or get it from somewhere else (MMO Reputation System)
Waduhekcode showing 0 0 only i want it for specific user like if admin : totalpost of admin or total credit of admin

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

code showing 0 0 only i want it for specific user like if admin : totalpost of admin or total credit of admin
fakemaskedThen do something like

Code:
    <xf:if is="{$xf.visitor.is_admin}">
        Show content...

or

<xf:if is="{$post.User.isMemberOf(3)}">

replace 3 with the usergroup id of admingroup

fakemasked

Registered

Thanks alot @Waduhek and how can I call a usergroup and show usergroup and banner style in that page

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Thanks alot @Waduhek and how can I call a usergroup and show usergroup and banner style in that page
fakemaskedTry:

Code:
Username: <xf:username user="$user" rich="true" defaultname="{$fallbackName}" itemprop="name" />

Banner: <xf:userbanners user="$user" tag="div" class="message-userBanner" itemprop="jobTitle" />

fakemasked

Registered

Let me try
<xf:if is="{$xf.visitor.is_admin}">
Show content...
</xf:if> is not working

fakemasked

Registered

Yes I did but it doesn't worked with or without

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Can you give me example of this photo vai code so I can understand and implement according to my needs because u won't be able to understand
fakemaskedI don't know what's not working for you.

Code:
{{ $user.message_count }}

Should show you post count.