RSS Feed/News Category Page Only For Specific Categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
33,619
Points
823

Reputation:

There is a global setting to determine whether or not you want categories to have their own page. For many years I used the simple hack linked below to display a category page only for one specific category. The hack is from XF1 but I believe it also worked for early versions of XF2.
xenforo.com

XF 1.4 - "Create Pages for Categories" option for certain categories only ​

Is it possible to enable the "Create Pages for Categories" option for certain categories only, somehow?
xenforo.com
xenforo.com

The hack no longer works for XF2.2.9 and I'm looking for a new solution. I don't know for...

Read more

Continue reading...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top