ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,628
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
I am building an add-on to enable the same "Reject with Reason" approval controls found when a user registrations shows up in the moderator approval queue, but do it for resources posted with the XenForo Resource Manager which by default only gives the option to "approve" or "delete".
The issue that I'm running into is that the reason typed into the field in the approval queue is either not being saved or not being passed to my custom method, because I am getting the error...
Read more
Continue reading...
The issue that I'm running into is that the reason typed into the field in the approval queue is either not being saved or not being passed to my custom method, because I am getting the error...
Read more
Continue reading...