ENXF NET
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 33,976
- Points
- 823
Reputation:
When using the color palette on mobile, the cursor frequently moves to the location behind the color being selected, instead of changing the color. Has been reported by several of my members and I have reproduce here on this site with chrome android
I start with my cursor as below and want to insert some dark blue text.
I load the colour palette.
Instead of changing the color (dark blue in this instance) pressing on the square takes me to the text behind...
Read more
Continue reading...
I start with my cursor as below and want to insert some dark blue text.
I load the colour palette.
Instead of changing the color (dark blue in this instance) pressing on the square takes me to the text behind...
Read more
Continue reading...