Released 2x Can anyone tell this banner 2.3 addon is working ?

ShieldX

Registered

Banner 2.3 AndyB addon : this addon is used to put banner in forum.

so problem i am getting is it showing banner in every place except forum view top.

on this position banner not showing.

rn9OcJp.png

what the issue why it not showing in this position ? i even tested in original theme of xennforo...it show every where except this forum view top,

pattycake

Registered

if you want to show it on the side bar, you have to add a widget and then after adding the widget, when adding a new banner, select widget

widget.png

i have the banner add-on but stopped using it... I needed to be able to put a banner in specific forums, need to be able to put a price and an expiration date... not possible... have to add to admin notes in the banner. I dumped it and until I find a better "banner/advertising" add-on, I'm using the built-in advertising in ACP

Banner 2.3 AndyB addon : this addon is used to put banner in forum.

so problem i am getting is it showing banner in every place except forum view top.

on this position banner not showing.

rn9OcJp.png

what the issue why it not showing in this position ? i even tested in original theme of xennforo...it show every where except this forum view top,
ShieldX
Sorry, I think I answered the wrong question... I never understood his logic so I always added it to both forum view and forum list until I got it right

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@ShieldX
to set permission at admin cp to yes for view.
and in option set number of banner for rotate at his position.
2023-01-03_13-29-27.png

to add banner at
banner-1-jpg.2187

ShieldX

Registered

@ShieldX
to set permission at admin cp to yes for view.
and in option set number of banner for rotate at his position.
View attachment 32486

to add banner at
banner-1-jpg.2187
thomsadoes this really work for you ? because i already tested , while ago , my position is forum view top , where it only show 1 banner and if i add 1 more , it directly add below , not side by side...problem was it not not showing side by side as shown in image exmaple , it directly show line by line ..

View previous replies…

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

does this really work for you ? because i already tested , while ago , my position is forum view top , where it only show 1 banner and if i add 1 more , it directly add below , not side by side...problem was it not not showing side by side as shown in image exmaple , it directly show line by line ..
ShieldXcheck your size of banner.

Questions and Answers:

Q: What is a good dimension for a banner?
A: I suggest 375 x 60.

ShieldX

Registered

check your size of banner.

Questions and Answers:

Q: What is a good dimension for a banner?
A: I suggest 375 x 60.
thomsai also tried this , i tried every thing ...maybe this addon is not compatible with theme whatever..

ShieldX

Registered

check page width i test 1400px ok. but 1200px not.
thomsachecked width is not an issue , its only dont display on forum view top otherwise it display is every thread.

it can be a issue because i am using , Bs static addon.i will try to test , on fresh theme with BS ADDON.

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

checked width is not an issue , its only dont display on forum view top otherwise it display is every thread.

it can be a issue because i am using , Bs static addon.i will try to test , on fresh theme with BS ADDON.
ShieldXpage width and banner width has effect sure.

ShieldX

Registered

checked width is not an issue , its only dont display on forum view top otherwise it display is every thread.

ShieldXthomas finally i found the Problem , Problem was in XFA ADDON FORUM LIST TAB 2.2.0 , when i enable and create addon the banner suddenly dis-appread here is the image :

and after i removed the addon of XFA forum list tab , banners appears :

its working , but i also want tabs how to Fix this issue ? Please help thomas.